Join the Panin call center for safer trading
Panin Bank is one of those banks that always prioritizes the security of its customers’ business and offers panin call centers. Panin’s call center is ready to serve you at any time quickly and responsively.
The greater the mobility of transactions, the greater the risk that the security of accounts is at risk. It’s no secret, if now many criminals can commit your account balance when the safety of the oedmon between n is not guaranteed.
The more complex technology is, the more complex the crime in this world. Many have unwittingly their account balances stolen by cybercriminals. This obviously doesn’t want to be experienced by anyone. However, for Panin customers, the security of their business is guaranteed.
Even if one day something unwanted happens on the part of its customers, with Panin’s call center service everything will be managed in the best way possible. For those of you who don’t know this banking service, we’ll introduce it to you.
Servizio di Call Center Panin Bank
Like a call center owned by other banks, Panin Bank’s call center also meets all customer needs. Starting with a complaint service when the system has problems, claims for loss of an ATM or credit card, requests to close a bank or debit account, and so on.
The Bank’s call centre can be contacted by phone 500678 (PSTN), 021-2515555 (IDD) or 60678 (mobile). All three numbers can be changed by contacting them, using a landline or mobile phone.
Tips for avoiding fraud through ATMs
So far, it is indisputable that there are many cases of fraud involving ATM users. Many of these scams occur because customers are very wealthy with the lure of money offered by scammers.
However, the customer is primarily asked to transfer a specific amount first. After that, the traitor will run away without a trace. There are many other ways of fraud that you need to know. For those of you who don’t want to get into the trap, Panin Bank has tips to avoid it.
- Ignore SMS lottery
The most common fraud in society begins with a short message that includes withdrawal of money. Then you are asked to send money to the sms sender.
If you receive such text messages, it is better to ignore them. Because it is certain that it is a scam or you can also contact the Panin call center.
- Swallowed ATM
The incident when an ATM was swallowed is very common, but it turns out that the case was actually used by some to trigger their malicious intent. When such an incident occurs , you should be aware of it when someone offers to help contact the Panin call center via their mobile phone.
It is best for you to contact the call center via your mobile phone to request a card closure and provide information about the location of the ATM.
- Suspicious things at ATMs
Before doing business at an ATM , you need to check if there are no strange things around the machine. Especially in the chapter on card readers. Contact the call center when you find a strange object around the ATM.
This is because many people deliberately stick to the card hacking tool. Then your ATM balance automatically shifts to the balance of the criminal.
Tips for mobile banking transactions
The use of mobile banking is now widespread and is increasing day by day. This is because the conveniences that deal with m-banking are very useful in all kinds of business. Like ATMs, mobile banking is also not spared security threats.
However, Panin Bank has tips for safe trading in m-banking, namely:
- Download the M-Banking app from panin bank’s official source
You can download via playstore or appstore, but keep in mind that the development company must come from Panin Bank. If it doesn’t come from Panin Bank , don’t try to use it. Because it is very risky for fraud.
But if you’ve already downloaded it , you can contact the panin call center to close your account as soon as possible.
- Using a secure internet
When you want to open an m-banking app, it is highly recommended to use a private network and have a strong security system. Because if you don’t, your account will be very sensitive to hacking by irresponsible individuals. Therefore, it is strongly discouraged to use public Wi-Fi.
- Periodic PIN change
To increase the security of your m bank account, we strongly recommend that you change your PIN regularly. Because it could be that someone guessed the PIN and did something malicious.
- Contact the call center when you lose your phone
Since your m bank account has a pi phone, you need to contact the call center to block the m-bank account.
Tips that are safe for Pishing
The crime of pishing is a terrible plague for account holders. The reason is that the author will take all the personal information from our account. From credentials to PIN to restoring your account balance.
Pishing can be done by the perpetrator by creating a website that is very similar to the original website of the target bank. Sometimes such web views are indistinguishable from a glance. So many people are fooled. Here are some tips to avoid experimenting with pishing.
- Always go to the bank’s domicile address. Although it looks the same, if it is shown from the web address, it will definitely be different. For Bank Panin customers, make sure the site you enter is panin.co.id.
- Don’t give anyone an ID and PIN number. Both of these things are entirely your right and are confidential.
- If Pishing occurs, contact panin call center immediately to block or be sent.
- Do not click on links that contain lotteries and other means of fraud.
Tips for secure transactions through online banking
In addition to ATMs and mobile banking, online banking is also very popular and has many users. This type of business also poses threats like other types of trading. However, you can of course avoid everything by making the following business advice.
- Access to the official panin website when you go to do business is the most important security key.
- When you enter the site, make sure your browser performs SSL encryption marked with the appearance of a padlock in the top bar. If there is no picture of the lock , you should check out immediately because it is very sensitive to hacking your bank account.
- Before logging in, you really need to identify whether the site you are entering is correct and open the cloned site.
- Using a firewall as computer security from hackers’ interference or cybercrime.
- Never show or communicate identities and PIN to others, even if they are the closest person.
- Install antivirus to block the possibility of hacking or damage to the system due to the virus. Contact Panin’s call center when you are already exposed to the virus.
The security of all types of transactions is certainly very important and guarantees are needed from the Bank. That’s why Panin Bank is always ready through Panin’s call center service to help you.